Examine This Report on Duplex Designs Lower North Shore

Fake-front frame retail outlet created 1924 in village of Crown as mercantile cooperative run by and for place farmers.

Victorian Gothic brick-and-stone making created in 1884 as very first building on campus of Lutheran teacher instruction faculty.

County's 1st frame residence, a Greek Revival dwelling inbuilt 1853 by fur trader Faribault; also served being a civic Heart, polling area, and church.

Brick passenger depot built-in 1916, symbolizing significance of railroad in Aitkin's expansion and improvement.

Clay-tile barns and milk property of dairy farm designed by medical center in 1923 to provide pasteurized milk to individuals.

Property of product-coloured Chaska brick created ca. 1870 for condition legislator and longtime publisher of Chaska Herald newspaper.

Modest frame lodge built-in 1867 in compact river city to lodge railroad employees, lumbermen, and tourists.

Classical Revival brick courthouse built by Clicking Here M. E. Beebe and in-built 1900 to accommodate county authorities places of work.

Brick schoolhouse built-in 1911 to serve elementary and secondary grades; internet site of community prohibition work.

Gothic church of regionally quarried stone in-built 1868 below Bishop Henry Whipple, with land and cash donated by mill operator J. S. Archibald.

Huge brick residence trimmed with locally navigate here quarried Ottawa stone, constructed ca. 1870 by early settler and merchant Charles Needham.

Italianate frame residence with cupola inbuilt 1871 for prosperous farmer, property proprietor, and state senator.

Brick keeper's house with connected tower concluded 1892 by U.S. Coast Guard to tutorial ore shipments via then-Main Lake Outstanding port.

Part of highway designed in 1859 by Minnesota Stage Firm through period of time when stage companies laid major visit the site routes of travel by way of condition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *